Installing the printer
- Place a roll in the printer. To open the hatch, press the button on the front right side of the printer.
- Place the roll according to the instruction below:
- Pull out a part of the roll and close the hatch:
- Tear off the part that is sticking out:
- Connect the power cord with the flat side down. Make sure it properly connects. Then connect the cord with the adapter and plug it into a wall socket.
- Connect a network cable to your router/switch and connect it to the network port on the printer.
- Gather up the two cables and place them in the lower part of the printer so the hatch can be closed.
Connect your Epson printer to Sitoo POS
- Go to Sitoo POS > Menu > Settings
- You will be presented with the currently connected devices
- Tap the plus in the top right corner and choose Epson
- Tap the magnifying glass in the top right corner
- The app will now search for all available Epson printers on your network. When the app finds the printer(s), press the one you wish to add to the cash register. If there are more results than one you will have to separate them by their IP-adresses. The IP adress for each printer is found on the slip that is printed when the printer turns on.
- The IP address field will be populated automatically using the above method. Epson printer uses this format for the configuration: TCT: <MAC-adress>
If you are unable to connect to the printer, try the following format instead: TCP:<IP-Address>
- You can add a printer manually if you know its IP. Just make sure you use the above format when you add it.
- Check the Default Printer box so it turns green.