It is easy to send a shipment of products to another store directly in Sitoo POS. The shipment can be divided into packages. When a shipment is sent to another store, it is displayed as an incoming shipment in the receiving store. If the carrier's tracking link is added, the recipient can also follow the transport.
You can also manage shipments in Backoffice.
Ship to store - step by step
This article goes through step by step how to send a shipment to another store.
- Open Sitoo POS on your iPad.
- Log in with your PIN. You need to have the role Store manager, Staff or Admin to be able to perform a delivery in.
- Press Menu > Inventory > Ship to Store
- Here is a list of shipments sent from this store. You can see information about where in the process they are.
- Tap the button at the bottom left to create a new shipment.
- Start by choosing from which warehouse you send from and which store is the recipient.
- The next step is to add a package. Tap the button at the bottom left to add a package.
- Here you can enter data for the package from the carrier. This information can also be added later once the transport has been ordered and when transport labels etc. are available. Note that you must update this before the shipment is finalized.
- Then add products. There are three options.
Barcode Reader - If you have a connected barcode reader, it can be used directly.
Device Camera - Press the camera icon in the toolbar at the bottom to activate camera mode. To scan a code hold the camera so that the bar code enters its field of view and is highlighted. Press the window to add the product.
Search - You can also search for the product. Press the search button on the toolbar to open the search mode.
- When an item is in the list, the quantity can be changed by tapping the row. It is also possible to print a pick list.
- When all packages are ready, it’s usually time to order a pickup from a carrier. Package notes, conveyor numbers, tracking links, etc. are normally supplied by the carrier. If you want to enter the external package ID or barcode for each package update them with that information.
- When finished, press Next at the top right.
- If reason codes are configured then a reason code must be selected. An optional comment can also be added. Add the carrier's details, your reference and the recipient's reference. If the information is complete, it will be easier to handle any problems that may occur during transport.
- Press Finish. Now, a stock transaction has been created and quantities have been updated. In addition, the shipment has been marked as sent and is now visible in the list of inbound shipments at the receiving store.
The easiest way to remove shipments is to log into Sitoo Backoffice and archive the shipment.