The new POS update for iOS means a new User Interface (UI). We pre-launched the new POS UI for Android users on April 24th and the response from the stores, who’ve used the new UI, has been very positive.
Good to know: in the tests we've carried out current users intuitively understand the new UI based on their knowledge of the old UI.
The new POS UI is designed to enable future features that will create better work flows and help store associates to provide even better customer service. More information will follow.
Screen recordings about the new UI:
De största förändringarna:
- The menu icon - has change from a "hamburger" to 3 dots.
- The shortcuts for discounts and refunds - have moved from the bottom of the cart to above the product grid.
- Notifications - the icons indicating a non printed receipt and the scanner being connected have been merged and moved.
- The initials avatar - has moved from the upper right hand corner to the lower left hand corner. The initials are now both a shortcut to the dashboard (if it's activated) and to a quick log out.
- Dynamic product search - The search function dynamically searches for products as you type.