In Sitoo POS you can easily get more information about a product, such as variants, inventory balance in different stores, price information and other variant-specific information.
Accesses the Product Information view
To see the enhanced product information in Sitoo POS, you can do it in two ways.
- Add a product to the shopping cart and swipe from right to left on the product row. Tap the option Info.
- For products without variants, you can tap directly on the product without going through the shopping cart; place your finger on a product and keep the pressure for a few seconds until the information dialogue is presented.
The dialogue that is presented contains the following information:
- Product image
- Product name
- Sales price
- Product description
- Article number
- Stock balance
- Campaigns; if the product in included in any campaign
Also note that there are three tabs with extended information.
- Stock: Stock balance in all stores / warehouses.
- Recommendations: Proposal for additional sales.
- Additional info: Extended product information.
The recommendations tab presents products that can contribute to increased additional sales. In Sitoo you can add products to this view in two different ways; either via the Nosto recommendation engine or directly in Backoffice.
- Log in to Sitoo Backoffice> General.
- Scroll down to the Recommendations section. If you do not have this section, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Select Nosto, if you have an integration with Nosto via Sitoo, or Sitoo Recommendations to use the built-in functionality in Sitoo Backoffice.
Arrange recommendations in Sitoo Backoffice
To create a product recommendation, simply connect a product to another. That is, you create a setting that says that product X should be displayed with product Y as a recommendation.
- Log in to Sitoo Backoffice > Products.
- Go to the specific product > Edit.
- Scroll down to the sections Accessories / Cross-selling / Up-selling.
Accessories = Products that are direct accessories
Cross-selling = Matching products
Up-selling = Similar products
- Tap Add product > Enter the whole, or parts of, a SKU or product name > Tap search > Choose the product from the list.
- Repeat the steps above to add more products.
This can also be done with the import function.
Informationsraderna under fliken Mer Info skapar du själv, både vad raden avser och den information som presenteras på varje produkt. You can by yourself set up the information fields presented under the tab Additional Info; both the field and the information stated in each field.
In the example below we've created the fields Season and Brand. You are able to create up to 5 optional fields.
- Log in to Sitoo Backoffice > General > Scroll down to the section Titles for product information in POS.
- Each field, Custom 1 to 5, will allow you to create your own informations fileds presented in the POS.
- In the example below, Season is entered as Custom 4 and Brand is entered as Custom 5.
- Navigate to Products > Go to the specific product that you wish to edit.
- Scroll down to the section Custom Fields.
- In the example above, a seasonal description (SS19) is entered in the corresponding field, ie Custom 4. A Brand name (Novis) is entered in the field Custom 5, corresponding to Custom 5 in General settings above.
The fields Custom 1 - 5 can be used for other functionalities. Please read this article section to ensure that the product fileds Custom 1 - 5 are not used for anything else before making adjustments such as these.