In this article we will review how to install your ASUS router from Sitoo. If you experience network problems in your store, we recommend that you read this article.
- Mount the three antennas on the router.
- On the backside of the router, please attache one end of the network cable into the blue port on the router. Put the other end of the network cable in a port on your existing network.
- Insert the power cord into the round hole on the back of the router. Put the other end of the power adapter into a nearby power outlet.
- Start the router by pressing the small button on the back of the router.
- A blue icon that looks like a planet will light up if the router is properly installed.
- The router is usually placed under the desk, as close to the iPad as possible with the antennas facing the iPad.
Be sure not to connect more devices than those to be used for the cash register.