Before you begin
Make sure that your Zebra printer is on and connected to your computer, either via ethernet cable or Wi-Fi. Please consult the manual for your printer on how to connect it to your computer. If you don't have a physical manual you can find the documentation online here.
Zebra Browser Print is a program that will allow your printer to communicate with your Backoffice. This software is only compatible with the following web browsers:
- Internet Explorer (Microsoft Edge is not supported)
- Google Chrome
Your Zebra printer must also be compatible with Browser Print. The following printers from Zebra are compatible:
- QLn series
- ZT200™ series
- ZT400™ series
- ZD500™ series
- ZD400™ series
Install Zebra Browser Print
- Download Browser Print from this link.
- In order to download the program you will first have to enter your contact information and request a download.
- When the installation is complete you should be automatically redirected to https://localhost:9101/ssl_support. If not, you will have to manually enter the address into your browser.
- The browser will likely warn you that the connection is not secure. This is normal. Click Advanced > Continue anyway
- Browser Print will ask if you wish to add localhost as an Accepted Host. Click YES.
- If successful you will be presented with a page saying "SSL Certificate Has been accepted. Retry connection."
Konfigurera Zebra Browser Print
- Open Browser Print.
- If you are using Mac you will see a Zebra head icon in the upper bar (same field as time and date) and on PC you will find the icon in the bottom right corner. Click the icon and then click Settings
- Check “Broadcast Search” and “Driver Search” at the bottom of the window.
- Click Change to search for label printers connected to your computer (via cable or Wi-Fi)
- Choose your printer when it appears in the search results. Please note that you should -not- choose the printer named "ZDesigner". If you are connected via USB the printer will have a name like "D2J123456". If you are connected via network you will instead see the model name along with an IP: "ZD420-203dpi (192.168.1.123)"
- Restart your browser.
- Log in to Sitoo Backoffice.
- Browser Print will ask if you wish to add your backoffice address (yourstore.mysitoo.com) as an Accepted Host. Click YES.
- Go to Backoffice > Products and check a product.
- Click the button "Print Labels (Zebra)"
If the hight or width is incorrect it will need to be adjusted either manually on the printer (see manual from Zebra) or through the program Zebra Setup Utilities (PC only)
Zebra Setup Utilities
Note that this program is only available for PC and thus won't work on a Mac computer.
- Download Zebra Setup Utilites here.
- Scroll down a bit on the page until you see the Download 25 MB-button and click it.
- Open Zebra Setup Utilites and click Configure Printer Settings.
- Enter your hight and width here and then click Finish.
- Try printing a new label from Sitoo Backoffice.
- Adjust in this manner until the placement is correct.