You can perform a delivery out through Sitoo Backoffice, by importing an Excel sheet or with the delivery out-function in Sitoo POS. A delivery out is performed when you want to decrease your stock.
Manual delivery out - Step by step
v This article will cover how to perform a delivery out through your Sitoo POS app.
- Open Sitoo POS on your iPad.
- Log in with your PIN.
- Press Menu > Inventory > Manual Out
- Start by choosing which warehouse you want to make the delivery from. To change tap on the warehouse then select a new warehouse from the list.
- Then add products. There are three options.
Barcode Reader - If you have a connected barcode reader, it can be used directly.
Device Camera - Press the camera icon in the toolbar at the bottom to activate camera mode. To scan a code hold the camera so that the bar code enters its field of view and is highlighted. Press the window to add the product.
Search - You can also search for the product. Press the search button on the toolbar to open the search mode.
- When an item is in the list, the quantity can be changed by pressing the row. It is also possible to print a pick list.
- To complete the Delivery Out, press Next to the top right.
- If reason codes are configured then a reason code must be selected. An optional comment can also be added.
- Press Finish. A stock transaction is created and the quantities are updated.