In order to use Sitoo to send out a digital receipt (e-receipt), there are a few steps to follow.
Settings > General
Order Confirmation(used to send a digital copy of the receipt)
- Fill out the “Mail from” field. e.g., name of your brand
- Fill out the email address the digital receipt shall be sent from
- Fill out your email address if you would like to receive a copy of the confirmation email
- Fill out the subject, e.g “Order confirmation,” “Receipt,” “Thank you for your purchase.”
Settings > Email Service (AWS)
- Add Your Domain (example.com) and Verify It. (this needs to be all lower case)
- Once verified, you might get an error message and the verification wasn’t successful. If so, you will be presented with name, type and value.
- Send the credentials “name”, “type” and “value” to your domain administrator who will help to verify the domain.
- When the credentials are added to your domain, click “Verify DNS-settings” in the Sitoo back office
- If everything is added correctly, additional three sections with credentials will appear. These too need to be added to your domain once again
- When these are added, click “Control status” or “check status” for each section. When they appear green, you are good to go.
- As a final step, add a sender by clicking "Add Sender". Note that the e-mail you add here should be the same as the one you entered under Settings > General > Order Confirmation > Mail From.