Needs to be activated by Sitoo. Not available if you're using Sitoo Webshop. To use Multiple Price Lists and the campaign type: "Price List Campaigns", a few changes have to be made to your account. Please contact Sitoo if you are interested.
Multiple price lists for Sitoo POS
Price lists can now be created to ease the handling of different prices for different stores, customers and promotions. Simply create a price list in Sitoo Backoffice marked with a unique tag and add prices to the products that should be included in the price list. Then decide how to utilize the price list - for dedicated stores, customers or campaigns - and tag the store, customer och campaign with the same unique tag.
The price list will activate when matched with another entity, for example a store with the same tag.
If a tag is not placed on the price list it will be activated on all entitys. If placed with a tag, the price list will be inactive until another entity is tagged with the same unique tag.
Updated order information
The current price list will be included on the order, displaying which price list was applied to which purchase.
Best for the customer principle
If there are several price lists that are active, the system will choose the price that is best for the customer. The same thing applies if you have a campaign on a product that is included in a specific price list at the same time; The lowest price will be applied to the purchase, as it is best for the customer.
Local price lists
With tags you can create a price list for a specific store, in order to separate the prices from one store to another.
One out of 40 stores is an outlet store with a lower price range.
A new price list is created and applied on the products offered in the outlet store. The products are also tagged with the tag “Outlet”. The store is then tagged with the same tag, “Outlet”. Product X will in the outlet store be sold with a different price then it would in any of the other stores. If a product not connected to the price list is sold in the outlet store, it will not be sold to a lower price*
*The price list does not limit the range of products that can be accessed in Sitoo POS!
Price List Campaign
The Price List Campaign will allow you to activate a pricelist on a specific date, as well as deactivating the campaign on a specific date.
- Create a price list.
- Add prices to the products you wish to include in the price list.
- Gives the price list a unique tag.
- Create a campaign set with an end date and a start date without a password. Without a password the price list will be active all the time during the end and start date.
- Give the campaign the same unique tag, "x", that will matches the price list so that it is activated when the campaign goes live.
- The name of the tag will be displayed on the receipt.
- If you add a password to the campaign then a password will be required for the price list to be activated at checkout.
Member price lists
Create a pricelist with an accompanying campaign that applies to specific customers once added to a purchase in Sitoo POS.
- Create a price list.
- Add products to the price list.
- Create a price list campaign and enter a password for it.
- Edit the Contact you want to associate with the price list and enter the password for the price list campaign in the Campaign Passwords-field.
- When adding the customer to a purchase, the product price will be adjusted to the correct price list. Note! You will need to first add the customer and then add the product in order to get the specific price.