Please follow the steps below to commit a factory reset of you Star Micronics receipt printer.
Read through the guide before you start as some steps need to be done in sequence.
- Locate the factory reset “S/W” red button at the back of the printer.
- Use a pen to press the reset button for 4 seconds until both green and red lights at the back of the printer starts blinking.
- Release the button and press the button again for 1 second.
- Both green and red light will be off for 8-10 seconds before lighted up again with mechanical sound coming out of the printer.
- Printer has reset to factory settings.