You need to setup a store that is connected to your warehouses. The store is also necessary to setup in order to create stock visibility across all your stores. When you have a store configured and connected to your warehouses, other stores will be able to see your aggregated sellable stock.
The following store types are available:
To set up your store, set the name of the store, location and contact information (optional).
Set your nearby stores
You can now select your nearby stores to more easily direct your customers to the nearest store with available stock. You will also see your online stores/distribution centres stock availability. The stock that will be displayed from your nearby stores is their aggregated stock availability from sellable warehouses. This means you have to ensure you have set your warehouses as sellable but also connected them to stores in Sitoo Backoffice. If the warehouse is not connected to a store, it won’t be visible in the stocklist in Sitoo POS.
Configure nearby stores
- Go to Sitoo Backoffice
- Settings → Stores
- Go the to store you want to set the nearby stores
- Scroll down to nearby stores
- Choose your nearby store from the drop down list
- You can add several stores to this list and rearrange the order they should be displayed by using the up and down arrows
- In Sitoo POS, the selected nearby stores will be shown at the top of the stock availability
You can see your nearby stores, online stock and all stores in the following views: Product information, bookings and not delivered.
Each stores’ email and phone number can also be added at the store setting in the Sitoo Backoffice.