See the steps below for information on how to create a report detailin refunds that have been made in the cash register:
- Login to Backoffice.
- Click on Reports.
- Click the report called Sales per month found under the Order section.
- Then click Duplicate at the bottom left.
- Name your new report to something relevant.
- To see all of your orders, add the variable Order ID.
You can skip step 6 if you only want a lump sum for the month.
- Scroll to the section Date Filter.
- If you want to specify a date you can enter from and to dates. Make sure Date filter is set to "Use date settings".
- Locate the field "Purchase type" and choose "Refunds only"
- Locate the field "Sales channel" and choose "POS"
- Click Save.