If you do not use an external warehouse management system you can do your stocktaking in Sitoo, either manually directly in Backoffice, trough import of Excel in Backoffice or directly in the Sitoo POS app. It's possible to conduct sales at the same time as you're committing a stocktaking session, but the products will then need to be double checked.
- Follow the stocktaking process that suits you best.
- Finnish counting all of the products.
- Filter the stocktaking list on All status> Modified.
This status indicate that there have been changes in the inventory during the time of the stocktaking; often because of sales of products that have already been counted, and then sold. Example:
- You initiate the stocktaking at 12:00.
- You count Product X to the number of 10 and submit the list at 12.30.
- 1 pc of Product X is sold at 13:00.
- Now the product has been modified.
- You log in to the Backoffice to check the inventory > All status > Modified.
- Product X will still have 10 counted products.
- Product X will also have the status Modified.
How to correct the modified products
- Log in to Backoffice > Stock > Ongoing Stocktaking.
- Amongst the filtering options, click All Status > Modified.
- Recount the modified products.
- If you want to avoid modified products, the inventory is recommended to be conducted outside of opening hours.